Web Analytics Intern
• Analyzing a website’s key performance metrics and competitive trending
• Creating forecasts using operational and statistical tools and models
• Directing queries and analyzing databases and logs to produce daily, weekly and monthly
• Making recommendations regarding process improvements and helping develop
performance policies and procedures
• Take ownership and run with projects
• Make the leadership team more effective in their roles by keeping them up-to-date on
• Take on ad hoc projects to help support the leadership team in their goals
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in website analysis is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access. Knowledge of SQL preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multitask.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Fast learner. Able to learn and utilize a wide range of applications and tools.
send resume to [email protected]