Crypto Research Company
Data Analytics/Operation Intern
• Review business process and company policies to help enhance workflow and develop a
• Work with executive management to review job responsibilities and alter employee and
departmental tasks based on company needs
• Collaborate with sales and operations teams to help find ways to create cost-effective
business processes that will attract new customers
• Deliver a monthly report to management on industry trends and how to maximize those
trends by altering company procedures
• Run reports and make adjustments as needed using time tracking software.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); SQL; Python;
Tableau are a strong plus.
• Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with management at every level
• Experience in the investment banking industry and regulatory issues preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills
send resume to [email protected]