Asset Management Analyst Intern
• Supporting multiple wealth advisors in reporting and analysis for client prospecting
• Working with the quantitative analysis group to provide wealth advisors with portfolio
analyses as part of the prospecting process.
• Working with tax and estate planning professionals in the process of supporting the
business development process.
• Preparing responses for RFPs for new client prospects.
• Will be responsible for using proprietary and licensed software and databases to analyze
prospective clients’ financial situations.
• Will be trained and expected to become proficient in asset allocation modeling,
investment portfolio analysis, fixed income portfolio analysis, and tax transition portfolio
analysis as it applies to prospective client accounts.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Quantitative field of study strongly preferred.
• Proven interest in sales and client service.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency.
• Successful candidate must be results driven and a motivated self-starter.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
send resume to [email protected]