• Prepare journal entries.
• Assist with the development of disclosures for annual and quarterly financial statement
• Assist with performing closing controls.
• Prepare various financial schedules and analysis.
• Analyze and interpret financial results in order to explain income statement and balance
• Update and or develop various reports for internal customers.
• Handle special projects or ad hoc requests for financial information.
• Currently working towards a degree in Finance or Accounting
• Proficient use with MS Office suite applications
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• SAP or other accounting system experience preferred but not required
• Self-starter and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision or guidance
• Willingness to seek out additional tasks from others during any slow periods
send resume to [email protected]