Equity Research Analyst Intern
• Gather and analyze industry data to develop an industry-specific vision.
• Update and build financial models on the companies and industry you follow.
• Analyze emerging trends in an industry or macro economy.
• Assess relative stock valuations and review findings with your team.
• Build relationships within Sales & Trading and Research.
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business/Finance/Economics/Accounting, or similar
experience analyzing and interpreting data, formulating reports and making
• Minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Strong academic background with an interest in the financial markets.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
• Have a keen research instinct and creative problem-solving abilities.
• You are intellectually curious, focused and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
send resume to [email protected]