Public Transport Company
Data Analyst Intern
• Filter, clean, and prepare large data sets for more advanced transformations
• Perform statistical analyses, develop new performance metrics, benchmarks, and
• Develop and document new data models, ERDs, schemas, and data workflows
• Validation and quality control of produced data sets
• Research, interpret and perform quantitative and qualitative analysis against
transportation data on topics such as urban mobility, land use, growth management,
demographic studies, economic development and housing
• Participate on project teams to develop new reporting and analysis tools and
• Analyze client information needs and business challenges to determine how they may
be addressed through the delivery of customized decision support tools and services
• Four year college degree in computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics,
operations research, informatics, or related field plus a minimum of two years of
• Master’s degree in a related discipline is a plus.
• Experience in developing data warehouses, performing data analysis, database
management, data integration, ETL, or similar roles required.
• Experience with SQL and using Access, MySQL, Oracle, and other RDMS required.
• Experience with Python, R, Hadoop, HQL, Pig, Oozie, Tableau, Qlikview/Qliksense
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, critical thinking
ability, and creativity required.
send resume to [email protected]