Law Firm-Legal Intern
• Participating in new business projects and initiatives, including the launch of new
financial/investment products and legal and corporate entities; updating, monitoring
and revising the firm’s offering materials and regulatory filings;
• Assisting with special research and investigative projects;
• Maintaining the firm’s research/regulatory library;
• Keeping abreast and informing others of industry changes, relevant news articles and
• Reviewing the firm’s various contracts and other service provider agreements.
• Bachelor’s Degree and at least one year of Law School
• Enrolled in accredited college or university with ability to receive credit
• Candidates should be bright, well-rounded self-starters with an entrepreneurial and
hard-working spirit who naturally want to take the extra step.
• Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
• Success in Contracts and Legal Writing courses is a plus
send resume to [email protected]