Business Analytics Intern
• Use data modelling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic
and operational improvements and changes;
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
for a business
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress
reports; recommending actions
• Bachelor’s or master’s candidate in an analytical field
• Excellent communication and organization skills, managing multiple projects with
excellent attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft.
• Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Vertica UDx and SQL is a plus.
• Ability to decompose high-level information into details and abstract up low-level
information to general understanding.
• Ability to identify test cases using: use cases, functional requirements, analysis models
send resume to [email protected]